the softest

i remember once when uncle mel was visiting.  at breakfast he remarked exuberantly on our soft water.  he said something about it being so soft that he felt like he couldn't get dry.  i didn't know exactly what he meant back then.  now i do. dear God let me always have soft water pleasepleaseplease--thank you.  soft water is delicious. i just had a delicious shower.  i never felt totally wet in will's lake communal shower and let me tell you i showered long in search of wetness.

i lost my sunnies in will's lake.  they simply disappeared.  a reasonable explanation is that mom came and put them in never never land because i didn't put them away.  technically they're karey's mom.  you put karey's sunglasses in never never land.  

speaking of mom i met a new member today who is from trinidad.  "my mom and dad are in tobago!" i yelled at him from the kitchen, bursting into their conversation.  he nodded calmly, "it's very beautiful there." he said appeasingly.  we both went on our ways.

i bought new sunnies today.  i like them.  they've already pulled out a hair from my head but this is not why i like them.

i also bought a shower gift for my friend tanya.  onesies.  onesies are so cute.  i know it's not wise but i bought some new born onesies--up to 7lbs.  there were just too sweet to pass up.  i'm doing a pregnancy shoot for tanya next week.  yay! but ack! at the same time.


Comments

Karey said…
we were just talking about soft water at work. One of the ladies said she hate soft water and i totally aruged with her. She said that's why she doesn't like the coast. Whatever!
I can't believe mom came and took my/our sunnies.
Sarah-Lynn said…
It doesn't matter where you are, Mom will be there to take your misplaced items to never never land! I've never thought much about hard and soft water. I just haven't. I guess you always need to live on the coast. I just got some new sunnies too. I hate it when they pull a hair out. It's unkind.
eryn. said…
whenever i need new sunglasses i go into jasmine's GIANT bag of them in her closet. she went through a phase (and maybe isn't quite out of it...) of collecting them. she never wears half of them. my latest steal is a pair of leopard print rayban style. i LOVE them. you just have to appreciate a good pair of sunglasses.

we have hard water in vernon... i don't really know the difference in how it feels?
Beth-a-knee said…
I feel wet in the shower. but mebbe i'm used to it. truth is I stole your glasses. truth is, you ain't never been to a ball.