i must relate a detail about my physical appearance with every post.  it's not a choice.  it's a requirement.  so in compliance with said requirement you must know that today i had a hippy hair-do.  to achieve this hippy hair style, one must tuck one's long hair behind one's ears and then pin it there. voila--hippy hair. it's good if one's hair is a little fuzzy too. = hippyhairhappiness.   it's a basic foundation do for hippies.  well documented too.  i'm surprised andrea doesn't wear her hair like this. :)

i want to buy a tent.  i'm researching tents.  it will be my first home buying experience.  good tents are not cheap. when i buy my tent i'm going to celebrate by camping in my back yard.

these days as soon as i get home i peel off my various clothing items and leave them in piles on the floor wherever i might be and climb into my pjs.  i'm so tired and i'm so glad a long weekend is coming up.  i know exactly what i am going to do this weekend.  i know exactly what i'm going to devote this weekend to.  it's for me to know and you to find out.

Comments

Andrea said…
I've been researching tents, too. I don't know how good the tents are that are out there these days. We've had a little Taymor for 20 years and it is an excellent but very small tent... I haven't been able to find any that aren't made in China. MEC ones are super expensive and still made in China... I've been considering Canadian Tire. I've read good reviews about them and they get good reviews on well made-ness and waterproofness.
Karey said…
Heartland? editing photos?
Laura said…
jordan says eureka is good. it's what the scouts get.
Sarah-Lynn said…
You are devoting it to me and you know it.