clippity

peony has blossomed.

the house next to mine has been torn down--trees and everything.  it totally changes things.  the first time i drove right by my house because i didn't recognize it.

the for sale sign for my house is gone.  so i guess i have more time to live in plywood house afterall.

red dress came.  it's cute.  i need to iron it to see if it really does fit like a glove.

over 1300 images to go through.

my house is a big mess.  i don't care.  (i kind of do care)

two days of itchy wrist syndrome and counting.

i love "so you think you can dance"!  everybody is so good!  i think my favourite dance so far was the statue one.  emotional.  emotions are where it's at.

Comments

Sarah-Lynn said…
I totally had emotions for the statue dance. I thought to myself- what's wrong with me? but then others were touched too, so I didn't feel so bad- it's just that when I watch it with stone cold Kyle- you know...

Looking forward to some images. Can't you post a few teasers? I also want to see you in this red dress!
Beth-a-knee said…
very brief and clipped account.
Now I want to see Statue Dance. I can't wait to see all the fabulous photos!
the girl of the staute dance is my favorite... she seems truly special. i don't really care about so you think you can dance canada... weird but true.
and i want to see pictures too!!!!!!
Karey said…
i want to see pics of you in the dress.
eryn. said…
i am DYING for pictures. haha. teasers please? i am also curious to see you in the red dress... even if you didn't get to wear it to the wedding.