cox bay 3

those little dots are surfers.







 i like to disco sometimes

it was snowing.  you can see a few flakes








 if you're not sure what is in focus in this pic, it's the brim of the hat.  it took me a while to discover this.  in other news, amy is a babe.
 sometimes she meditates in the forest.






 woah!

 sistahs









 hi.  i ate a duck.








this is the mischievous look.






 this is how she throws her scarf to the wet sand--with the grace of a ballerina.


and then we found shawn who had been waiting for us.  we'd been gone around 3 hours.

Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
there is no excuse for the 'ate a duck' pic!! hehe! I thought the one where 'fub is looking over her shoulder was particularly pretty. And the one under the mischievious one is another fave. And the ballerina one was cool.
Brenna:) said…
WOW. I feel like you girls have all been blessed with GORGEOUS eyes!!! Oh baby. Also, I laughed out loud and the disco one.. LOVE it!! I also love the ballerina one.
Sarahstottle said…
lol- "I ate duck"!! Genius. Such beautiful breath taking pictures!!! I love them.
amyleigh said…
Many an awkward face I am making, but you made all the pics look like beautiful works of art! Thanks Labee!
No words need to be said about the "i ate duck" affrontery.