obviously

exhaustion pours out of my feet in aches and out of my mouth in yawns. what a day.  what a week!  i'm so glad the christmas party is tomorrow.  it will be nice to have that done and under my belt.  my favourite thing that i made today for the christmas party: cheese ball.  they're no sergio cheese balls but they're pretty tasty.  nothing says christmas like a cheese ball, i always say.

katie's done me wrong.

i don't feel like posting anymore because i just talked to both katie and sarah.  they've both done me wrong.  then sarah threatened to give me a mullet.  insult to injury.  but just to be clear, i could totally rock the mullet..

today when waltzing sans partner through the clerical unit, a certain high pitched voice proclaimed to me and everyone else around that i had "a very voluptuous body".  i laughed.  one must laugh.

today i learned that a cranberry glaze recipe with lots of bbq sauce is not going to turn out satisfactorily.

archie just reminded me that he is a very annoying cat.  he's honed a new annoying skill.  while i'm laying in my bed, whether sleeping or on the laptop, he will suddenly leap over me, taking care to bounce off my chest quite heavily mid leap, sometimes managing quite skillfully to triple thump me in a most unpleasing manner.  then once on the other side, he'll aggressively burrow into my hand or arm, with plenty of wet swipes of his nose thrown in.  i hate wet nose swipes.  every evening and every morning he's grown more and more aggressive.  this morning i shoved against his fatfurryforce quite vehemently.  yes he jumped off the bed but he jumped right back up again.  i'm going to start locking him out of my room.  that's what i'm going to do.  it just seems like he's never satisfied!

i've got nothing to say.

  

Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
haha, archie sounds very annoying indeed. I remember pk once leaped onto my head, dug his claws in my scalp and pushed off heavily for another leap.
I'd like to know: what did Sarah and Katie do you wrong for?
Laura said…
katie did me wrong by not commenting on her family photo shoot yet. sarah did me wrong by not even LOOKING at the shoot and refusing to do so. they did me wrong.
eryn. said…
i also HATE cat wet nose swipes. they're so yucky feeling. and cold. and wet. yuck. and we always lock the cats out of the bedroom at night... they get far too annoying. and saetia likes to sleep right on top of you... if you lay on your side, she will sleep on the highest point of you. like she has to be the queen of the castle. agh. annoying.