the paper route

paper routes are fun to do, fun to do, fun to do, paper routes are fun to do, tra-la tra-la, tra-la...

elizabeth had the best spot.

the girls ran from house to house and oh my, what a big stride natalie has.  she takes these giant leaps!







elizabeth spent her time chillin like a villian.




everybody had favourite houses.



somehow i gave this photo a slightly green tinge.  this photo apparently spoke green to me.


then katie and i were left with the burden of lugging these cuties home.

the end.

Comments

Sarah-Lynn said…
Wonderful. I love Elizabeth`s delicious curls and red hair, (she already looks older since I left) and the beautiful carefree spirits you captured in all the girls. Good times!
Beth-a-knee said…
beautiful pictures. You took some really nice ones of natalie and elizabeth especially.
(I could have made you a skin! btw)
Laura said…
you still can! i just got impatient to post.