today was the primary presentation. i think it went really well. the kids were wonderful of course. my ward has a tradition of putting comment cards in the programs so that all the parents and adults write about what they loved and stuff like that and then we read them in primary. the kids love that. i think it's a really good idea. after we read some comments we gave the kids rice krispie squares and juiceboxes and they watched a video about alma the younger. easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. next week we're back to normal and i'm doing sharing time.

i really love going to church. i actually don't know a lot of people and the people who i do know, don't really know me that well. most of them probably think i'm 'nice' and 'quiet'. i always trick people this way. i don't know how many times i've heard "you used to be so quiet" or "you used to be so nice!". hey--i am nice! i'm just also mischievous at times. anyways my point is that i still love going to church even though it can be kind of lonely. i think two things make a difference--the kids and choir. both of these really have the power to lift my spirits. we're singing some awesome songs for christmas. and it's nice that our choir has really grown.

anywho... i'm going to eat some chicken and then take my handicapped pumpkin over to lisa's and give out some candy and eat some pizza. latah.

Comments

Sarahstottle said…
That's a good idea for the primary presentation (the comments). I'm going to suggest they do that here. Our presentation isn't for another few weeks. I'm not even sure if Adriel will get to say anything. I'm excited, it's his first one. Him and the other boys in his class are going to be singing "I hope they call me on a mission"
Beth-a-knee said…
primary presentation sundays are the best sundays. Choir has the opposite effect on me--it damps down my spirits. Pizza n candy sounds nice.
Karey said…
I love primary pres. It always makes me cry lol. we have ours in 3 weeks which means i don't have to prepare a lesson for the next two. Yay!!! I like the comment idea.