my day in 27 parts

my day:

1. rebelliously slept until 9 much to the dismay of the furballs
2. woke fats via text after i woke
3. read about the amazing anti-nephi-lehis
4. talked to fats about her RIBS, climbing back into bed as i did so.
5. lounged in bed talking to miss vw. who was a crayola crayon with STRANGERS.
6. ate an apple
7. took the time to see that nothing was new on the world wide web
8. watched the shirley temple version of the little princess while making halloween art for the primary activity
9. showered.
10. finished my witch's cauldron
11. picked up some groceries and some candy for the 'guess how much candy is in this jar' game.
12. dressed up in my black sari. did a very bad sari tie job, but hey i'm no indian princess. despite tie job and dragging, trip inducing pleats, looked pretty spice-oh-matic
13. dropped off stuff at the church
14. picked up esther, carmen and evan. carmen asked me if i was an octopus.
15. participated in the general chaos of halloween games in the gym
16. watched the trunk-or-treaters from the shelter of the gymn door (it was raining)
17. drove esther, carmen and evan home.
18. bought some last day before halloween bottom of the box dregs, kind of pumpkins, all the time in my hot little black sari number
19. drove home and changed
20. drove to claudine's. circled her neighbourhood for 20 minutes looking for a legit parking spot, finally gave up and parked illegally. then proceeded to buzz every person on the floor below claudine. thankfully no one was home
21. shouted at claudine through her window. she didn't hear me. tried again. no luck. waded through the wet bushes and knocked on her window. that did the trick.
22. realized that my pumpkin was handicapped.
23. carved pumpkins and watched that anime movie where the girl's parents turn into pigs.
24. drove home.
25. gave the cats a huge rub down.
26. wrote a list blog entry
27. went to bed.

Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
I love that anime movie--Spirited Away, right? It's so magical. Whenever I watch it I crave Chinese food and big soft dumplings.

Did you really go to bed after you wrote this post?
Laura said…
i love all the weirdness. yes i did go to bed
Sarahstottle said…
What do you mean you found out your pumpkin was handicapped? I want to know more.
Laura said…
it's an impaired pumpkin. it can't stand up on it's own.