unpacking became my project. i got a lot accomplished today. i give myself a pat on the back and then i give in and hug myself. i'm just so huggable.

what's NOT huggable is the GIANT spider hanging right outside my bedroom window. i came face to face with it a couple of hours ago when i took it upon myself to close my blinds for the night. how am i supposed to sleep with that thing staring at me through the blinds?? i posted a pic of it on facebook.

funny story from my day: today was monday--the big grocery shopping day. i took bruce with me. bruce likes to say inappropriate things a mile a minute. mostly i just ignore these things he says. but today as we were walking single file up the ramp at superstore, each with a cart, he asked me in a loud voice for all the shoppers to hear "do you ever fantasize..." let's pause here while i was thinking "uh oh." ok continue: "...about your first dance at your wedding?" lol. "i smiled to myself and said firmly over my shoulder at him "no!" "oh you do. i know you do." says bruce. "i think that's what you fantasize about." i countered while looking for coupons on the coupon board. chuckle chuckle from bruce.

k. g'night.

Comments

Lady of Light said…
I want to job shadow you some day.
Laura said…
let's do it!
Andrea said…
It must be starting to feel good around there if you are hugging yourself! You are definitely huggable!