a middle eastern lover

i'm having a love affair with hummus. i've long loved hummus and i hope to keep our steamy romance alive indefinitely. hummus makes me weak at the knees. when one uses radishes to scoop up mounds of hummus, slurping hummus off of finger tips, and when one devours spoonfuls of straight up hummus in sheer adulation and later smears a thick layer of hummus on a flaxseed tortilla or two, rolls it up and dips it in hummus, all in a matter of a friday night, one has a friday night date to brag about.

hummus appears 9x in this post. hummus smooches me with garlic kisses. oops-10!

... i love you hummus!

Comments

Lady of Light said…
This title is rather PROVOCATIVE.
Beth-a-knee said…
I love hummus too. So garlicky n wonderful.
Mom E said…
11 times
amyleigh said…
I enjoyed this post. Hummus also smooches me with garlic kisses.