edith's shoot the shoot.





















Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
some of those pictures are very beautiful, indeed laurbee. i like a lot of them, but i really liked the ones where the hair is cascading over her folded arm.
amyleigh said…
yes l'bee, I'm amazed at these pics! it's like you have a natural talent for portraits, for bringing people out and catching personality. They're so natural and interesting. oooh, you should make money doing stuff like that! how fun would THAT be?
LeashyLoo said…
Love them! Edith is so photogenic and I love how you have captured her personality in so many of the pics. Archie's face is so hilarious in the pic of him behind Edith's shoulder - I laugh every time I look at it! I take it, Izzy would not cooperate for any pics?
Mom E said…
Thanks...Izzy was actually not around for the photo shoot, I guess the lights were a bit too much for her.