noody beaches sans noodies

yesterday evening i got off the phone and felt like an adventure. like a revisiting of wreck beach kind of adventure. i asked eedie if she wanted to come and she was like totally into it. later, i looked up my first time to this beach last year, and it was jan 24 so, woah, if you know what i mean. here's the pics. i'm pretty much dead inside from being on the computer all day so i'm not going to write much, so don't worry about that. just let your eyes have feast.
after a year away from this beach i'm still mostly fascinated with taking pictures of the water reflecting the colours of the sunset. and i took a lot of those. so.



this is edith looking for her true love lost in sea.











i layed in the wet sand for these shots, i'll have you know.
this is one of my favourites. i like the way edith's arms are nubs with no fingers.
these two are me in the wild wind being wild myself.

my new toque. some people say toque-hat. this is just wrong. :)
baubles of said toque-hat bouncing in the wind.



the ghost series unintentionally continued.
this one was in the newspaper.

Comments

Mom E said…
I am not looking for my lost love at sea, he's been lost on a safari. I'm just confusedly looking out at the sea. I just love the beach pictures, gorgeous simply gorgeous. You should make a calendar;)
Andrea said…
What beautiful pictures! Was that violet the real colour or is that a filter on your camera?
Laura said…
i didn't have any filters on so it's as real as my camera records 'real'. :)
amyleigh said…
woweeee! I couldn't possibly pick a fave! I loved so many of them. Tell edith she's photogenic. I loved the nub one, too. and the one with the hump of drift wood. and the ones of wild you..and sooo many more.
Andrea said…
wow! What amazing colours you captured, then. Wish I had been there to see them in person!
Beth-a-knee said…
I really liked the footsteps in the moist sand and the pregnant wood. but like fub i loved so many of em i can't name them all.
Sarahstottle said…
I don't want to sound redundant, but WOW those are SO pretty!!!