just for funsies, as erin would say.

so i felt like doing something fun. something new. something experimental. and so i tried my hand at some light painting photography. and what do you know, it was fun!

my first attempts involved elicia's doorstop frog prince that she left behind. she sent it to the thrift store but i brought it back home. i should try kissing this guy!
my third self in this one where i obliterated all trace of my mouth makes me laugh.
this is where i attempted to spell my name but it was backwards. i lightened it up a bit so that the writing hangs in the air between us and the bookshelf.
and then i tried to write my name backwards but got stuck on that pathetic looking 'r' and ran out of time. this picture also makes me laugh.
bookshelf with archie and izzie's baby pictures.
well, hello to you!
i heart painting with light.
ma boy.
hahaha.
so i moved from the living room to the hallway and then to the washroom.


it's all about love and it's all about me.
see? note my two faces. one's a shrunken head.

may as well document that the toilet was there too. toilets hate to be taken for granted and i like to appease mine as much as possible.
ghostie ghosting in the orange chair.
haha, archie's furry gut, paws and the dusty floor.
and two more archinators.

i think i have only begun doing this kind of thing if you know what i'm saying. what i'm saying is the world is an oyster to be illuminated and photographed.

Comments

Sarah-Lynn said…
Ha ha ha those are hilarious!! Fun too!
Mom E said…
I love the frog and the ghost you in the orange chair.
Claudine said…
Holy crow!! How'd ay do that!! That was fantastic!!
So much fun!
Hey! One more thing..is there any way I can get my vids back this sunday? Would muchly appreciate it AND a lesson on how to do that funky stuff with the camera!!!
Super fun and talented...loved the frog!
Andrea said…
Yes, very cool. I will forward a link to Eryn.
Andrea said…
Oh and I am so jealous of this skin!
Laura said…
hey claudine! i was in nanaimo, sorry. do you think six months is too long for borrowing a movie or something? :) if it makes you feel better, they miss you and want to go home.