today happiness is warm elbows. happiness is also sun slanting through the rain forest and taking clicks of fungi with heather.

i'm sitting here in my bethanyfucia dress with my fleece candy cane pjs underneath. this is because i endured an hour straight of bone rattling chilliness in the stake centre watching the christmas devotional. not only was the heat not on at all in that cavern of antarctic ice, but the ac was also on. ??? edith on one side of me and heather on the other side of me huddled under their coats. i would have huddled under mine, 'cept i don't have one anymore. that's right i have no winter coat anymore. thankfully it's been a very mild 'fall', ie. really it's winter, so far. what happened to my coat was i left it at the stake centre after stake conference and i've never seen in since. my nose was icy, my arms were icy, my legs and toes were icy and yet i felt very sleepy. this is proof that i was near death from freezing.

so i took lots of pictures on my walk with heather today in pacific spirit regional park and i want to show them to someone but edith's on the phone with nikki and elicia's on the phone with her hunnybunny and heather is at home and i dont' have time to upload them right now to show the blogging world. so i'm left unsatisfied.

i've been so busy. i actually have so many things i could relate, but i've been too busy and too tired (thanks to oot-bay amp-kay) to write any of it.

Comments