anyone can be a patsy

today's embarrassing moment: well i was doing our monday morning shop at save-on foods and drugs and i had the new girl with me so she could learn the shopping 'ropes'. so at this save-on foods and drugs they have their button mushrooms really low and i had a sore lower back so basically the point is i was squatting there filling two plastic bags full of mushrooms with both hands and vicki, the new girl was getting the red and green peppers which were beside the mushrooms but at a proper hight. meanwhile the shopping cart was right behind me. what happened next was vicki finished with the peppers and put them in the cart and i was in the process of pushing up with my legs to a standing position, when the back of my jeans, specifically the waist area, caught on the some protruding under part of the cart (a protruding part that i failed to locate after), thus sending me straight back down, causing me to loose my balance and do this weird, slow backwards fall, pushing into the cart, sending it backwards and me on my but with my feet in the air, right in the middle of the save-on food and drugs produce section with the new girl as my witness.

this morning i woke up early to go to the gym (not as early as i was supposed to but lisa didn't seem to mind me being 10 minutes late). i totally worked it at the gym. i pumped my arms so much so that after wards, when showering i had little desire nor ability to lift my arms over my head for any length of time. after showering and doing my hair, which boinged way up sarah! but looks good, i was trying to put on mascara. right hand to right eyelash went alright although i was weary i went on to the left eye because one mascaraed eye would be disconcerting to andreas and to others as well. well the cross over action of right hand to left eye was almost to much for me and i had to quell the tremors in my arm before being able to apply any such beauty product to my left lashes.

i made supper today. i was a productive patsy. sarah's a prenatal patsy so i can be a productive patsy once in a while. i made butternut squash soup--basically so i could present it in my newly aquired soup toureen (got it in the summer at a garage sale), and then i baked some salmon and then i made some half whole wheat biscuits and then we ate them with olivina. the end

Comments