just need to relate how the other day i was pulling down my yoga pants and in the process scraped my own hip with my own turn coat thumb nail! who does this? laura ann clarke, that's who. it bled too. left blood marks. this is a worse betrayal than my big toe tripping me by getting caught in the hem of my pant leg while walking.

so a while back, elicia forced me into accepting her car window scraper. "i have one." i told her. "ya but you might need it... you never know when you might need one.. it's a good one..." she cajoled. so i took, it because what else could i do? then today i took her to icbc to get all the contents of her car (she totalled it by the way) and out of the bag she pulled another scraper! and says "want this?" i could see things were getting out of hand. i could see i needed to be firm. "no!" i said horrified at the suggestion. "how many scrapers do you have??" obviously she is of the mind that you really can't have too many scrapers. i bet she gets me a scraper for christmas. and then for my birthday she sends me one from new zealand with a kiwi bird etched on it.

there was a third thing that i thought of in the bathroom but now that i'm out here, i can't remember. i really don't want to go back there just to remember. grrr

Comments