well yesterday after posting i was listening to president monson's talks from last general conference and playing majhong on the computer. somehow whatever president monson was saying seemed to be just for me and it wasn't actually just the words--it was the feeling--the gentleness or something. anyways it was what i needed and i had a good cry and a good prayer and i worked on my primary lesson and part of what i needed to read for my lesson was also exactly what i needed to hear. so i went to bed feeling a lot better. in my prayer i admitted to a lot of fears that i think i just was not facing and stuffing down my fears has an immobilizing effect on me. i just admitted them and asked for help and faith and strength. so anyways today i feel more at peace and less trapped inside of myself if that makes any sense.

i think i'll have a lovely sunday afternoon nap.

Comments