the old way is the ONLY way buster. or chops buster! or bust ya in the chops! or "chop-chop!" urges Kaz in a business like manner that causes us to

threaten him bodily harm.

how the subway man disappoints: he cut my sub the NEW way after i specifically asked him to cut it the OLD way! diiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppoooooooooiiiiiiintttttttttiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngg! the new way is no way to eat a sub. i could have said "excuse me i asked for it cut the old way." i've done it before. but i felt sorry for him because the lady before me was very picky. but still he offered me a nod when i asked for it cut the old way. he acknowledged my request and then went with one swipe of the blade (ok, well a couple of saws actually) proceeded to disappoint me. to tell the truth i partly blame myself because instead of saying i want a foot long italian herbs and cheese CUT THE OLD WAY first and then saying roasted chicken--because this way you put first notice on the bread and how you want it cut--i decided to ask how normal people do: foot long roasted chicken on italian herbs and cheese and can i have it cut the old way please? you see how adding it on the end like an after thought is not the veritable spotlight of wishes as the first method is. well i'm going back to my old way of asking. normal be hanged!

dad just called "it's my birthday tomorrow.", he said. there was a pause. i was just about to say "i know" when he said "want to take me out for a movie?" haha. he is so little boylike sometimes. so we're going to the movies! mom's making illegal popcorn too, just like in the old days, although i doubt it has orange powdered cheese on it.

well i have lots to say but it will have to wait. it'll just have to! i mean i can't very well go to the movies in my yoga outfit...or can i?

Comments