neanderthal bun perpetuation

a war with bethany:

Hiya laurbee. guess what, I'm pregnant! (but I really DID have the flu when I was visiting at your place, so none of that!) In fact, I haven't really been sick, only sometimes slightly nauseous, and I have certain strange but strong aversions to some foods. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, hah! anyways, I know news doesn't spread well in this fam, so there it is.
By the way, have you finished reading that story yet, hmm? I believe I'm due a reply?
burbutton

bethany that is so cool! congratulations lil' sis! i guess you did not get this email that i sent you on saturday...
love laura


i know about your bun. not your neandrathal bun. the other one. the one in your oven.
L.

no... i did not...and thank you very much but i do NOT have a neanderthal bun.



i said NOT your neanderthal bun. the oven bun.



excuse, but by saying 'not your neanderthal bun' you are implying i have one. i do not.

why yes you do. you have one. it's so strange that you deny it.


you're thinking of your own bun; just becuase you have one doesn't mean everyone does.

haha! you speak in riddles mum! you are the epitome of the perpetuation of the bun.


excuse, me? 'mum'? no! and your own bun can't be denied; there's no use. don't feel bad because my own head is devoid of a bun.



i don't really understand why you are being like this. why can't you just love the bun in you? i don't think less of you because of it, truly! i'll always love you no matter how many neandrathal buns you have.


in your refusal to acknowledge your bun you clearly show your fear and denail. you have a neanderthal bun. it's there. there's nothing you can do about it. and you can't foist it onto me, hun.


oh sweethart! you speak your truths in such a coded language that's difficult to decipher excpet to those of us who love you. if you need me to be your mirror as you talk to yourself i will be that mirror.

>:(

Comments