jonah day

this morning i ripped a hole in my doily blouse. it must have happened sometime when i was either loading or unloading my bike in and out of my car. that's the only thing i can think of. it's a little hole right on the side of my bazoom. it's sad.

this morning i noticed that there's a tiny tear on my new purse. this happened in primary yesterday when it got caught in some stacked chairs.

this morning my silver butterfly bobby pin got run over in the superstore parking lot. i didn't even know i had lost it, but daniel (my shopping buddy) saw it and picked it up and showed it to me. "hey that's mine!" i said noting it's flattened appearance.

this afternoon when i was leaving work, i grabbed my purse off the desk and it knocked off my little ceramic grass planter named 'pig face' (because he's shaped like an egg, but he's pink and he has a pig's face--thus pig face). i turned at the clatter and saw pig face laying there, shattered and no kings' horses or king's men to put him together again.

then i went into the washroom to change into my cycling attire and promptly bumped my elbow hard on the fuse box as i was maneuvering out of my torn doily shirt.

i should just go sit in a padded room and wait out the dangerous day.

it wasn't just me either. kaz was helping someone in the snack bar and went to grab a pc diet cola and the pop can exploded in his hands! like it burst open! then during the lunch rush he walked ram bam straight into the heavy, door of our industrial oven which was open to receive the burgers lisa m. was working on.

what up??

Comments