my hair's getting long. HA!


this is me in my new top. rick at the snack bar said to me "is that a new blouse?" "yes it is." i admitted. "it's sharp." says rick (rick obviously belongs to the dad type peoples who say 'sharp'). then just as i was uttering "tha--", he adds on "it looks like a doily." er... he meant it as a compliment, i told myself as i went on my way.


















elicia and i went for a little stroll on sunday. i wasn't allowed to take pictures of her. so i took some of myself in the doily shirt. you can see my nut brown arm. on saturday i slightly burned this arm on the way to and from the temple. this just deepens the difference that already existed from last year's california road trip burning. now i have a nut brown arm and a pale ghostly arm. it's like mismatched saaaahcks. i mean bethany doesn't mind wearing weird socks day in and day out, but i kind of like to wear a pair.









the park at twilight.

Comments