visited with dr. pod today. i really like him. he's really laid back and i like how he shows you what he's talking about and teaches you things. dr. pod is swell. so dr. pod explained that there's a muscle that comes down from your leg (in the front) and the big toe has its own. then there's one for the all the other toes. and then some people, not everyone--just some, have another muscle off to the side and that's the one that's been bothering me. dr. pod thinks it's neat that some people have it and some people don't. he said that we think everyone's anatamy is the same but it's not and we're not symmetrical either. he told me about his anatamy class. he explained that the major vein in your arm splits at around your elbow but a cadaver he worked on had her's split from the shoulder. he said taking her blood pressure would have been hard. he said if you look at your hands and the patterns of blood vessels you'll see that everyone is different. he has a wonder and excitment about individual anatamy. like an explorer.

anyways he taped my foot and put a dancer's pad on it. and i go back in a week, on john's birthday. he said i experience problems on my foot's outer because partly because my heal is at an angle but the front of my foot is straight, and partly from other things. so that's my visit with dr. pod. he's going camping with his sons in may. i told him about china beach but he's going to harrison or something, maybe alice lake. we talked about taking pictures too. he just got a new camera.

i have to shower with a bag over my foot.

dough and del found a house in surrey in jordan's ward.

i left my keys hanging in the door to the bike storage again today. i didn't realize it until arriving at the gym. i called gerta, waking her up, and she went out and got them for me. she met up with nikolas, whom she calls "the russian." who had found them and had them around his neck. he was going to leave a note, said gerta, but it wouldn't do any good because i couldn't get inside. anyways she told him that i called her to get the keys and she took them. funny that it would be nikolas who saw them. i like knowing my neighbours.

today we made meatloaf. i really like meatloaf, which surprises me.

Comments