tepid milk

dave d. made me a dvd of some pbs jane austen movies. persuasion wouldn't work on elicia's dvd player so i tried it on my computer and it worked. it was really good. so good i feel like i need to cry. and that captain wentworth! hello! handsome.

i got into the movie and forgot to move my laundry along and now i'm in a pickle aren't i? it's practically 11 and i should be in bed. and i am sleepy but it's just i feel like crying.

today when i walked out of the kitchen (a windowless cavern that we call the bat cave) to get my backpack from the car, just before it was time to go home. i first enjoyed the light and sunshine and then i looked to my left and saw the blackest darkest sky and ominous clouds piled up and looming. and as i rode my bike home it was cold cold icy wind and it began to rain on the bridge but the rain drops didn't feel like april showers should, they felt like winter rain, icy little shards of glass type rain drops. and the wind roared against me. what's going on with this lousy weather? my birthday is fast approaching and the weather had better reflect the ocassion if it knows what's best for it.

i haven't made any plans for my birthday and none come to me when i try to think about it. all i feel is a bland vagueness. odd isn't it? karey's gone and sent me a birthday pacakage though! i pick it up tomorrow after seeing dr. bert the pod doctor.

speaking of bland and vague that describes this posting.

last night i came out of my room armed with my easy sudoku book and a davey crockett hat i got from the thrift store. oh my gosh. the hat totally threw elicia for a loop. she laughed and laughed and laughed. archie tried to bite it. i chased elicia with the coon tail. we did a little photo shoot. elicia was properly disturbed. it's how i end this post.

























































Comments