emo

i was reading a magazine article at the cookie and juice station about a guy who at 23 fought to get his sister's three young boys out of the foster system and adopted them all. he's a single dad now. i got all teary eyed. then on arriving home i was listening to cknw and there was a constable on talking about the missing guy and she said something about how his family don't care about what kind of information will come out about their son, they just want the info so he can be found and she said that they obviously love him very much and then i had a little moment in my car parked in front of my building. well family is important. one of the most important things there is, in my mind anyways. the waters are close to the surface with me these last couple of days. i felt like crying yesterday when i was trying to leave work. i know that in the state that i am in, all i need is a good movie and i will totally lose it.

jordan lives in north dakota now. phones don't lie.

i don't know what is up with this weather. i couldn't believe it when i was leaving the gym this morning with my bike in hand (i walk it the block to work, so as not to muss my hair or outfiture) and i saw some sparse flakage going on. a lady walked up to me at the intersection and pointed out our differences. she was in a warm stylish coat with a long scarf and a hood. i was in a thin cotton t-shirt and thin jeans. the first thing she said was "my goodness, aren't you cold?!" i admitted that i was a tad bit on the chilly side, yes. i don't mind a little cold on my arms. as long as my heart is warm right?

we are having an art show at work and today is the big day. the public are invited and people can buy the art pieces that were contributed mostly by members. there's been a big todo. a big bruhaha actually. i think everyone will be glad when it's over and certain people can take chill pills. i hope it goes well. an art show is exciting.

bye. my crossword and sudoku are calling me along with the deep throaty call of the giant pillow on the couch. he can't be ignored long.

Comments