nobody, no, not one.

my arms hurt. well, they ache rather. i went back to the gym today. i say back because i missed a week due to thanksgiving and sickness. it felt good to be back. it felt good to sweat. do you think i'm the only one in the universe having that thought this very second? it never ceases to amaze me how it's my forearms and wrists and hands that get super sweaty. it's weird but i'm not complaining. the only time it bugs me is when i'm on the stairmaster because the drips of sweat roll down from my writst and twitch on my forearm until they drop. it's the rolling and twitching that is a little annoying. too much sweat talk? the annoying guy was there again today and today he had a friend. the friend also had a great and i think, unnatural love for the seated row weight machine. they took turns. i think they would have been at it all evening if a friend of theirs who works there didn't come and take them to the body building area. i have him to thank for getting all of my sets in.

i have a busy week ahead of me at work. that's all i want to say, but just know it's true.

on the way home from the gym i stopped at save-on to buy some conditioner from the natural section. i ended up with a grapefruity one. we'll see how it is. i think it had all the right stuff. i also bought a razor. elicia bought a men's razor so i decided to copy her. it's just the way i am when it comes to razors. i copy and i'm not ashamed of it. it's just that i borrowed hers yesterday and i liked it. 4 blades. who knew? speaking of shaved legs this 11 month old baby was playing by my chair durning relief society. his mom was sitting behind me and eventually he tottered over to be in front of me. he was enjoying the sound our paper surveys made when he waved them in the air. i had my legs stretched out in front of me and he just so happened to put his chubby little hand on my leg. i think he was going to pull himself up or something--but he totally stopped, got this ooooh! look on his face and cooed. he kept patting my leg. he really enjoyed my smooth shave. he kept coming back to them and doing the same thing. it was so funny. "well at least some guy is enjoying them" i thought to myself and later said to others.

elicia and i had a yummy dinner yesterday. sweet chili chicken, brown rice, acorn squach and cut up peppers and cucumber that we got thanks to sarita. had a sit down meal and everything.

tired.

Comments