misery

well i ran out of puffs last night. i used the last one to catch a 'spill' that flooded hot from my nose and down my cheek in the middle of the night. now i'm down to the bethany materials--toilet paper. at least at home that is. at work lisa is good to me and keeps me in the puffs.

at work on the one side i felt like i was inconsiderate for coming in with a cold that could infect everyone and on the other side like of course i should be there and don't be dramatic about it either. other people were just sympathetic. i tried to be chipper and do my duty but there was no hiding the misery of the virus. the sneezing, stuffiness, runny eyes and nose, etc. "you are so sick" was something i heard quite often. i washed my hands a lot. i hope that helped. i hope nobody gets it. i hope i'm not a bad person. before i left early today, i set up people to cover me in the thrift store tomorrow in case i'm still sick. suzanne was really nice when she volunteered to help. her voice was kind. i 'preshiated it.

so i missed the fireside with elder walker. but i made spaghetti sauce. i don't know the last time i made spaghetti sauce. i also slept on the couch with a curled up izzy on my lap and various sitcoms coming in and out of focus in the background. and i played a lot of soletaire and hearts. i know, i'm a real firecracker. i feel like painting something.

Comments