si si my playmate, come out and play with me, and bring your dollies three, climb up my apple tree, slide down my rain barrel into my cellar door, and

we'll be jolly friends, forever more! more! m-m-m-more!


i feel good and happy. such a good sunday today. everything was good. i can't believe how worked up i get over my lesson and i pray and i pray but it's like i don't believe i'll get the help because i'm surprised when i get exactly what i ask for. or maybe i believe my prayer can be answered that way but probably not for me. anyways it's the same thing every time. maybe eventually i'll learn. i 'm really starting to like the people in my class. it's cool. testimony meeting was great and sacrament was extra special and i loved rs/priesthood, which isn't something one can always say. we went all in depth into the parable of the sower, or is it of the seed? anyways you know the one. i really liked it. it made me think of lots of things, but other people said them allowing me to keep my mouth shut. a lot of gospel goodness today and my soul is enjoying it. reveling in it even.

and we actaully stayed for the break the fast ward potluck for the first time ever. we brought that apple caramel creamcheese skor dip. yum. i thought this one casserole looked so yummy. it had pasta and a cheese and tomato and pesto and big meatballs on top, so i took a scoop. it was ice cold and when i bit into the meatball it was redraw inside. discretely spit it back out.

Comments