this morning i went to see dr. pod--bert. i got xrays done first and the thing i like about bert is that he went over the xrays with me and had me hold them and he showed me all sorts of stuff. it was cool to see me own bones like that. the good news is that my feet aren't in that bad of a condition and i don't need orthotics or anything like that. bert said orthotics are for overpronaters and i'm an underpronater, in other words a supinator. so bert gave me some exercises to do to stretch the muscles in my calf and arch. he called them boring exercises because you have to bore your muscle into relaxing.

back at work i found that lisa made an even better potatoes au gratin than me, even though i'm the one who gave her the directions to do it the night before. like it was a perfect au gratin in my book. and the glazed ham! i ate way too much of it. we all did. and then we began scooping up the potatoes with the ham like chips and dip. a bad scene. while chewing on the ham i mentioned that ham comes from the bum of the pig. this bothered lisa who threw away her piece of ham. she was in denial. she said hopefully that ham comes from all over the pig. but she hoped in vain. then we moved on to how elicia smelled the anus smell at the grossology exhibit at science world. once you say anus at work that's when people really start talking...

after lunch me and carmen, a nice lady from sicamouse made sweet sesame cookies. it was her recipe that she remembered from when she was a girl and they are so good. it's a basic cookie recipe with butter and suger and vanila, flour etc, and then you roll it into balls, roll the balls in sesame seeds, make an indent and put in strawberry jam! very yummy. or as yook would say "yammy".

Comments