i'm going for a walk down memory lane and i'm afraid no one else has a choice about it. yesterday i was trying to tell this story to someone at work, but i couldn't remember the funny details. and then low and behold i came across it just minutes ago in my old blog.

Wednesday, May. 21, 2003 - 1:09 a.m.

came home from class today with a need to watch a movie. no one was home. did this foil me? no! i went with terry robe. at oakridge. 9:45. it was pretty good. yuckster was wearing a cap backwards. the first thing he said to me was "did you put make-up stuffs on?" feeling annoyed i said "yes" he said "what is wrong with your face? did you get in a fight? did karey punched you?" even more annoyed but knowing that this was the package deal with terrance, i said " it's a zit!" (a large headless one under my right eye) he made me repeat it three or four times before he got what i was saying. he kept repeating things like " of course it izz?" and me saying "no, it's a zit! do you know what a zit is? a pimple!" when he finally got it i said "thanks for bringing it up" and walked towards the ticket booth. he followed me saying "do you eat vegetables?" i said "don't bug me." over my shoulder. he smiled and said "oh i see." totally true story.
he was soooo annoying sometimes!

Comments