3 years today.

just talked to bethany on the phone. she told me she calls ben, beeboppinbenaroobi. ok bethany, ok.

bethany was on her way to buy sweet chili doritos. she's a fan. a convert if you will. i was watching this and that on tv at the time she called.

meanwhile corn tortillas are at this moment in time are waging a war against my digestive system. their diabolical plan is to have me throw up. my digestive system is weak but holding on strong.

heather and i went for our first run since april this morning. ironically it was raining. so everything was the same except for the obvious lack of squeaking shoe. i don't really like running by our place. i wish we lived somewhere else just for that factor. maybe i can convince heather to start earlier so we can drive somewhere. ya right! hahahahaha!

i made something new at work today. nacho casserole. you may think that since this has something to do with nachos that randy was involved. i can assure you he wasn't. anyways it was good. a good party dish even. a real whoop it up meal. if you want to whoop it up, i suggest nacho casserole.

today at work my hair was a bushy horse blanket encompasing me about with heat. it was worse than ever due to the expansion caused by running in the morning drizzle. to be clear, i did not lack volume but i was missing a little something of definition. you know what i'm saying. you see where i'm coming from.

i got chelsa walker's wedding announcement in the mail yesterday. she's one of my old best bud companions. she looks beautiful and happy. i'm happy for her. her soon to be husband who we call mr. G between us, is really juan and he's a lucky man.

why didn't kyle add me to facebook??? doesnt' he care? why does he exclude me? i hurt inside. i mean, i thought we were friends.

last night i saw shrek the 3rd. it was alright. it was my only possible choice of all the movies playing. whenever i get movie night this happens to me. mind you this is only my third time in almost exactly three years (it's my work anniversary today) that i got movie night, so i'm just thankful to go to a movie because it's fun, easy and free for me.

elicia's freaking out the kitties with 'big red' the vacuum cleaner.

i think you've guessed my secret. i have nothing interesting to say. blahblahblah yaddayaddayadday. yadda daiyo!

Comments