march 20th katie and sarah's visit day one




it was a beautiful day and i decided to document my trip to horseshoe bay. you'll just have to bear/bare with me. in most of my self portraits ala car, you can see me and something i'm driving by. thus documentation.






















i've always loved that apartment building. karey likes it too.














this is what the traffic looked like on march 2oth. and there's the sky scrapers you all know and love.












personally i think the sun did a cool number on me in this shot.











































that's me and stanley park.



















my view of the lions gate bridge, my favourite bridge.



















the view from lion's gate if you're not busy driving (and taking pictures)














horseshoe bay on march 20th 2007 at around six thirty in the evening. the ferry was late.









katie is holding a sample of the best panini ever (ham, brie, and mango chutney (the clincher)) and sarah is displaying a bite of the chicken asparagus salad that won our hearts at whole foods.



pic i pick









what?? i too enjoy a well made panini.
















katie and sarah wildly waving their utensils about and eating vigorously the good food of the good store whole foods.

Comments