i don't like fatima's emoticons and she capatalizes on this. is that what friends are for? not according to stevie wonder. long suffering laura, i say to myself in a martyrish way.

i was sitting at a computer at work doing some data entry and mark l. comes up to me and says "you look like you should be in lord of the rings." i sighed heavily and said "please don't tell me i look like one of the men." i say this without taking my eyes off of the screen. he laughed surprised and said "no i wasn't going to say you're an orc!". and that was that conversation.

it was pancake breakfast day today. the breakfast is from 8:30 to 9 and at 9 we have our group morning meeting. at the meeting i noticed that kaz, who is japanese, made a spelling mistake. our soup of the day was lentil (gentle lentil). kaz wrote gentle runtil. i found this quite amusing. especially said with an indian accent. gentle runtil. anyways i was correcting it and all of a sudden tanya called to me to drop what was in my hand. so i did. then she threw a pancake to me frisbee style. and so i threw it back to dave d. and then we started firing them all at dave d. rapid fire who was trying to deflect them into the garbage.

i'm losing all my motivation towards healthy lifestyles. i'm slip sliding.

elicia got a new kitty litter. one that clumps and is nice smelling and bad smell masking. the kitties are spending a lot of time in the litter box scratching the new stuff.

i had a nap after work and dreamt of scottish foodstuffs. now i'll be up late.

i have to confess that i do watch top model. i used to look down my nose at others who watched it and now they can look down their noses at me (fatima and lisa are just two who do). i watched it today. on purpose.

i have nothing to say. i'm empty of contents.

Comments