archie is back in the circle of my arms. he likes to cozy up here. yep. me and my cat, gettin cozy.

today's whole day at work was spent getting first aid. when lisa and i saw our instructor, we were disappointed. we were hoping for a cute fireman. but we got a little, curly haired, polish paramedic. he was good though. he was never boring. he was funny and high energy. he had weird catch phrases to remember things and made us do little dances and huddle up and other things like that. he was good except for his crude humour. i don't mind doing the first aid. i like learning things. but i wonder if i'll ever remember if the time comes for me to use it. for a moment, when he was showing us pocket masks and shields, i imagined having one in my purse or on my key chain.

the only good meal i had today was breakfast. so quickly down the hill like jill tumbling after jack...

when i was driving home from work it was all light behind me and the sky was a wall of deep dark purplie charcoal ahead of me. the white birds were lit up perfectly against the blackening sky.

randy was our only visitor for survivor this time. things were mostly pleasant if not for his tired topical taunt, ie., his usage of the word 'moist'. after doing the thing i do, which is to predictably debate its proper usage, i said "i don't know why, after all these years, we're still talking about this word. i'm suprirsed you haven't brought up pamela martin." (another taunt of his) he couldn't resist and had to refer to it, poke at it. i just smiled. at least i can let that go by. he could have said after all these years i wonder why you still cannot resist the urge to argue with me about these topics. but he didn't.

i have some christmas ideas brewing in my brain. if there ever was a time for it, now is the time for a BRAIN STORM, possibly followed by a WORD WEB, maybe a chart too. speaking of charts i found a great budget last night online and i am using it for my own purposes. i also found a great blog. she is so funny and she has four cats. anyways, fatima thinks i've been staying up too late this week. i think that maybe she should do the turtle pose and button it. but i'm going to bed but i make this decision on my own!

Comments