wierd things are happening

i slept longer than i thought i would this morning. i thought i'd get up around seven or eight, but i got up a little after nine. my room's a mess. there are different books i'm not reading scattered across the floor. clothes are piled in random areas, where i took them out of my gym bag like a ball of clothes and balanced them on the monitor box or on the edge of my hope chest. my sheets need to be washed and so does my duvet cover. everything needs to be washed but i've been putting it off. i've been putting off buying a roll of loonies for the washer and dryer. i'm disturbed by how much it costs to do a load of laundry. i'm disturbed by how many goodie rings i ate last night. i've seemed to have misplaced my rose coloured glasses and inadvertantly picked up my drab, gray ones.

but now amy's up and she's making scrambled eggs with mushrooms sans cheese, to her dismay but to my satisfaction. at first she took out a wok. "you're making it in a WOK??" i asked pleasantly. "well what should i use?" she replied like captain von trap when he was asking his kids what they did with the berries they ate.

and i've successfully scanned the underwater pictures of 2000. these pictures make me laugh and occassionally send me into hysterics even. enjoy.

elicia took this one of me and karey and she also took this next one.

hahaha.... ahhh. elicia got us just at that glamerous moment when we came up out of the water.

i took this under water and instructed karey and elicia to put only their faces in the water above me. little did i know it would make them look like pig nosed spoon heads, but the effect is quite delightful to one not in the picture.

karey was swimming towards me under water, but i didn't get the picture until she was very close...

i tried again. i like how she's smiling underwater.

leashie in her 'suit'.

karey and the floating orange barrel.... and my favourite of them all:


this one is the one that sent me into hysterics last time.

Comments