my hair is yucky. there is no way around it and i'm tired of it. i'm tired of yucky hair. there are a number of things that factor into my lousy hair:

1. i forgot my pin ups at home
2. i think i left my gel at andrea's but it was a gel that bit anyway
3. it's too dry here in southern ab, and my hair longs for the soft air and soft water of the west coast.
4a. all my layers are grown out and they hang in an unflattering level stringy and poofy at the same time if this is possible and i feel it is when i look in the mirror.
b. sarah visited me and she didn't even fix my hair. in fact she even said she wouldn't fix the layers. she is forcing me to look to outside sources. she is forcing my hand. i must call her bluff. soon i will have to up the ante. you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run...
5. this conditioner i'm using, although it has a lot of good emoilients and humectants also has an -icone and i think i'm getting build up.
6. i forgot my diffuser and this combined with the forgotten pin ups and gel leaves me to let my hair dry flat to my head, which although it works for bethany, doesn't for me in the condition of my icky tresses.

and the most distressing thing besides being unhappy with my appearance every day when i like to try for the opposite feeling (ie. if not deliriously happy with it, at least satisfied and confident), today is compounded because we're going to the temple this evening and i like to look good for a trip to the temple and sadly my frizzy dull limp locked hair had to be put into two braids, but braids do not hide the offending dull-limp-frizz. just lowers the quotients if you know what i'm saying. i mean i'll do my best and i'll try not to think about it, but it is something to endure to be sure.

Comments