i never did find out who 'black doug' is.

lemon squares have been my downfall today. they just looked so good and yellow and gooey! i brought some home to share. i mean if i'm on the downward road, shouldn't others be too? shouldn't they be miserable like myself? i've been free of the sugar yucks for a month now until today. on the way home i felt so tired and drained and drowsy. like i so wanted to close my eyes and have a little nap at each light. i used to feel like that all the time. now that i have limited my sugar intake, i have so much more energy and endurance during my days. i feel strong and good. that is except today. oh well. tomorrow's a new day eh?

jordan's meat tip #1: always use seasoning salt when preparing meat

jordan's meat tip #2: when cooking good cuts of meat like pork chops, sirloin cuts etc, always use high heat and cook quickly. this traps in the juices where as longer cooking times tend to dry things out. however he does add that the tougher meats do need longer times.

today i wore my t-shirt that says "sorry this seat is OCCUPIED. Goaway Airlines". today i liked my hair although it acted like a thermal heater on my neck at the gym. i didn't want to put it back though, so i would throw it off my neck with a wild shake of my head (inwardly neighing like a fierce stallion) and a delicious waft of cool air would hit my neck momentarily giving me relief while i huffed and puffed on my respective exercise machine.

heather's here. she just came in and i sang to her to the tune of "welcome welcome sabbath morning" that her lemon square was in the fridge. she loves all things lemon. i actually enjoy the lemon flavour as well said pappa smurf.

jordan's meat tip #3: always have freshly ground pepper when preparing meats. "it brings a WHOLE new flavour!"

jordan also says "a true vegetarian always has a salad spinner and parmeasan cheese."

jordan just made me a delicious dinner of steak, caesar salad and avacado with lime juice. i'm leaving to devour it.

Comments