last night i was lying on the couch watching Last Holiday with queen latifah. archie, who loves it under the blankets crawled under my fuzzy japan blanket down at my feet. he curled up on my shin for a while but eventually crawled up until his handsome little head was just visible under the blankets. how could my heart not fill up with love for him when he stretched is soft furry paw during his slumber and the softness brushed my neck? eventually the more reserved izzy joined us. i think she wanted to be with her brother. at first she would only sit there but eventually she stretched out. she stretched out so much that she eventually pushed her brother right out. she knows how to sprawl. i just lay there watching my movie happy that i was lucky enough to be the 'chosen' sleeping pad.

Comments