i'm too hot and i have multiple mosquito bites. mosquito bites shouldn't be allowed to happen to me. i feel like i should be above getting mosquito bites. i'm past that stage in my life. the mosquito bitten stage. and yet here i am, with unmistakable mosquito bites on my arms and legs. that a mosquito would dare to bite me, irritates me. they shouldn't even land on me, or brush me with their icky bodies. they shouldn't buzz in my ear either.

somebody has moved my purse and i don't think that somebody was me. it's hard enough to keep track of one's things without the 'helping hands' of others. i need my cellular so amay can use it for an alarm clock so she can get up early. as it is, i'm now without a bed. she's sleeping on the cot outside so that she'll wake up early. i may sleep downstairs with beth'knee and the mice. we'll see.

i've met adriel (i don't know if that's the way they spell it or not). he's a cute little man. to me he looks a lot like sarah. last night i held him and rubbed his ears and he fell asleep. he has a healthy portion of ears. he's pretty quiet. when he wants something he squaks. adriel got a nice blessing today at church. kyle was against the gown part of blessing gown, so he was in a white button up shirt and white pants. if he had glasses and a red tie, he'd be like a mini general athourity.

Comments