yooooou light up my life, yooooou give me hope....

that song is often in my head lately. lisa and i sing it like that lady sings at diana's wedding in anne of green gables.

speaking of singing, this is certification week at work (everybody's stressed about it and they're probably going to try to stress me out too)and mark wrote a song about pathways that we are supposed to present on the wednesday night certification celebration. well aparently i'm am singing a whole verse myself. like a solo. today was the first time i heard it. mark took me upstairs to the board room and had me listen to it on his mp3 player. before i had even heard it he wanted me to sing along. hahaha. oh boy. i don't know how this is going to work. sometimes people mistake my singing all the time for a singing talent. i'm hoping that something will happen to save me. apparently i have to stay after work and practice it.

karey and i did some major work on the apartment today. we moved the desk and computer, put my bookcase in place and i unpacked and orgaganized all my books (a major undertaking). while i was doing the books karey unpacked my linnens and things, and my games. she set up the table and we (mostly her) hung up one bike from the roof on the balcony. our place is starting to look good. there's not many more boxes to unpack. how will i ever complete a move without karey?

the only problem: where do we put the garbage can? there's no room for it anywhere! it's yuck to have it tucked in right beside the table...

well i better go to bed so i can get up and kill myself at the gym tomorrow.

Comments