a partial 'a'.

my wrist is still sore from my last bout of writing fever. no jork.

several momentous things have happened to me since i arrived back home:

a) found a new place to live--i was really stressed out about this and it's what i've spent the majority of my time doing since arriving home. every day a couple times a day i would scour my three favourite online sourses and every so often i would cruise the neighbourhood of my choice looking for vacancies, pulling over to the side and writing down addresses and phone numbers, calling the numbers over and over leaving messages waiting for call backs, emailing inquiries and going to see a number of dumps and unpleasant abodes. i was especially feeling really stressed out about it on saturday. it was only june 3rd, but i was starting to feel desperate for some reason and i was beginning to imagine myself settling for something that i didn't like and would be unhappy in. but on monday just before the lunch rush i phoned some places and one place, wonder of wonders, miracles of miracles (God took a taylor by the hand...) actually answered the phone. this is very rare in apartment managers and i can testify of that from a lot of personal experience. ...

well i have to go because karey's hair cut by sarah (she's here! she's here!) is complete and she's almost ready for beddie by boo boos. but i would just like to say that sarah's feet are so swollen that i can push my finger in and make an indent like in dough. and it stays! she has dough encasing her ankles!

Comments