after all i do! after all i've done!

i've been working on my presentations in the early morning hours. i wake up, say a prayer and go to work. i need to pray because sometimes the fear stops me from being productive at all. it's always been a stumbling block of mine, so i pray and i try to have faith that Heavenly Father hears and is waiting to bless me like a good father, a giver of good gifts. and he does. at that time of day and with that prayer said, my mind is clear and the ideas flow and the fear is quelled. today i got up at 5. i feel pretty good about my presentation. i just have to make some fun visuals now.

i'm going to nanaimo tomorrow! i have to bring every scrap of clothes i belong and i still won't have enough! oh well i'll pack tomorrow morning.

well i'm off to look for funny face glasses for my presentation. latah.

Comments