i had a lot of dreams this morning but they all escape me now. i woke up at five thirty this morning. funny how one's body tends to keep to a clock. (of course my internal clock is about fifteen minutes late.) however i quickly reminded myself that i was not going to the gym this morning and that i did not work. i told myself to sleep in. and i obeyed.

this is my first weekend in quite a while without anything to do. i was planning to enjoy it but last night was boringsville. i drove karey to the ferry and when i came home heather was watching stand by me, so i worked on some crossword puzzles and watched too. we were going to watch house of flying daggars, but heather invited us over to mark and scott's to watch it and i didn't feel like going over there. so i stayed home and watched private benjamin on tv. what a dumb movie! it was torturing me, but i had to see the end. one of those. near the end of it elicia came home and gave me some dill pickle ripple chips and we talked a bit. after a while i went to bed out of sheer boredom.

i am boring myself with this post.

Comments