it was great to be back at the gym today. besides the good physical feelings it just makes me feel on track, in control. until i eat a doughnut or two that is... hehe (nervous laugh) lisa went shopping for the missing steaks today and brought back doughnuts. it was a case of hungry shopping. it wouldn't have been so tempting except that they were the old fashioned sourcream ones that i like. darn her. oh well i said to myself, as i lapped up the crumbs of the doughnut feast, tomorrow is another day. and indeed it is. seeing that our eldest brother is known amongst us as dough, doughnut is when he is behaving in a mentally unstable manner. i'd rather be a nutbar than a doughnut.

my hair's settling into it's length right now and i'm enjoying it.

last night karey asked me if i wanted to go to the movies. she was talking to barb on msn. since our fun day with the web cam, nikki bought one and they were talking over webcam. karey had the mic going so barb could hear my responses even though i was in the living room. we went to insider man. it was alright. way too much swearing but it's my own fault i didn't look into it before i joined the band wagon. everyone had free movie tickets cut out of a cereal box. everyone that is, but me. christel took pity on me though, and gave me one of hers as we were going out the door.

it was in a small theatre so the only seats we found were in the far left hand back. karey threw her popcorn at chris and amy as they walked into the theatre and under our balconyish seats. they didn't want to sit in the back. they opted for kinks in the neck.

the free swedish trip is off. i thought it was too good to be true. and it was. and it was.

Comments