so my day started at 5:15 in the am. man oh man oh man. talk about early bird. i think a part of me never got up out of that bed. and i think that part of me is calling--begging for a reunion of the two parts right now. i can't stop yawning. i mean big violent yawn after yawn after yawn. i gots the ensuing tears slipping down my cheeks. i was fine unitl around 3. then i hit the wall and i hit it hard. now i'm sliding down the wall into a crumpled heap.

as i walked out to my car this morning at 5:35 i was like, i can't believe you're leavign the house at this time. you used to think going running at six was barely doable. i looked around kind of creeped out by the early mornig dark-stillness but then i told myself "stop it. this is just half an hour earlier." and i got in my car, turned on the tunes loud and drove away singing my heart out. i figured i better just make friends with being awake.

lisa and dave the boss were already there and dave was smoking inside as usual (he does it in the mornings before anyone gets there). lisa and i walked over to the gym and joined the line up outside. lisa rolled her eyes about all the regulars. she basically said that they thought they were all that and a bag of chips but not in those words.

my work-out went pretty well. there was no one in the life-cycle circuit when i was there so i didn't have to wait for any of the machines. i can feel it in my abs right now. the abs is one i do with relish. i think this vigor for abs workouts is understandable and recognized by many of the female persuasion. lisa expressed the same thing to me later. after the life-cycle routine x2, i did the eliptical for 30 minutes. i got myself a nice machine (one of the new ones) right by the tv that had the volume on. it was on, so i could just make out that words were in fact being spoken, but it was better than silent tv somehow. to burn fat my heart rate was supposed to be at 123 but it was too hard to keep it that low. i was usualy between 150 and 170, and i had to go really slow. heart rate shmart rate.

after my work out i navigated the showering prep. routine at the gym and it worked out allright. the cool thing was that i was done by 8 and i only had to walk to work which took five minutes only. i could have primped for much longer!

when i got to work i was famished. lisa told me to make scrambled eggs with a sprinkle of cheese (because that's what she did) so i made them and i think they were the best eggs i've ever had in my life. no joke.

we made cookies to sell in the snack bar today. i wanted to make chewy chocolate chip cookies, so i looked a recipe up on www.allrecipes.com and it sucked! they turned out to be that spread out flat pancake type of cookie! booo! BOO! i was so utterly disappointed. people said things like "they still taste good." and my reply would often be "i hate them with every fibre of my being". or something like it. oh well. that's what you get for using the internet recipes. it's a gamgle.

i just need to sleep. how am i going to last until 9? nap. i need a nap.

Comments