eating a roll of sour lifesavers, that elicia gave me for christmas, and hoping that it will do for supper.

just got back from the movies. me and lisa and tanya left right after work to go to the movies. it was fun and carefree. we saw rumor has it and it started at 4:35. at that time we had the place to ourselves. lisa paid for us and bought us popcorn. i got the kids deal. it's my favourite to get at the movies. i like how sometimes you get a little bucket and how you can get it with koolaid and how you always get a little pack of twizzlers or something with it. i think we'll see cassanova that way too.

i can't wait to go back to my unit. i miss it so much. things are allright in clerical--i just feel like i have no purpose there. ho hum ho hum. on the plus side lisa is missing me in the kitchen so maybe she will think twice about ever trading me off again. i went in there to make emergency gravy for her today. i had asked cory if i could and he seemed fine but when he walked by he gave me a look that said "of course you're in the kitchen where you shouldnt' be." well! it's where my heart is. can i help that?

i need to start running again, i just don't want to start all over, but i should have thought about that when i let my vacation deplete my motivation stores.

today's poem is by ezra pound at it's called:
A Girl

The tree has entered my hands,
The sap has ascended my arms,
The tree has grown in my breast-
Downward,
The branches grow out of me, like arms.

Tree you are,
Moss you are,
You are violets with wind above them.
A child - so high - you are,
And all this is folly to the world.

Comments