this morning on my run i was inches away from a large skunk before i realized that it was there. i had a moment of fright and edged as close to traffic as i could so as to give it wide berth. it didn't seem to notice me. pfewf

i got to work in the thrift store today. of course the first thing i had to do before anything else was organize. if my work station is not organized it grates at my nerves. irritates me. angers me even. i threw away tonnes of shoes. i threw away lots of stuff. there was so much garbage stuffed in different places in the processing room. so i exerted all the bad energy on clearing things out, and cleaning things up. the cool thing about working in the thrift store can be fun because you get to find all the finds first. then lisa and i loaded up the cargo van to the hilt with recycling and made a visit to the recycling place. the recycling place is always a joy. the most joyous thing is that after emptying the bag full of milk jugs, cans and bottles (annoyingly all put in the same bag, forcing me to touch everthing in the bag instead of a simple dumping procedure) my hands smelled like dog poo. i put them up to lisa's nose when she was mid dump of her own and thus vulnerable to a forced hand smelling. she screwed up her face violently and and asked me what would induce me to smell my hand in a place like this.

i made ginger glazed carrots for supper.

i'm wilted with fatigue.

Comments