soo glad that today is the last day of the work week. i'm too tired. i mean it feels like it should be friday and so it kind of takes the joy out of a short week. i'm ready to shed tears of tired this very moment. in fact i think there's already a yawn induced tear sitting atop my cheekbone. oh, there it goes--it just rolled down. i know from experience that if i let it, it would pool in my clavicle.

i had a satisfying interaction with cory on my way out of work today. i took my early day today because tomorrow's a stat holiday. this is definitely within policy and actually i usually forget to do it, so forgo the early day. anyways i was walking out of the kitchen and cory who is a manager of another unit, said "hey where do you think you're going?" he didn't think i should get my early day. i could care less what he thought. i told him why i get one. he thought he was right and followed me saying "hey come back here." while looking it up in the policy book. meanwhile i said cheeky things like "oh yah, you're not my manager." in the end i was right as a good clarke in an argument should be.

i've been distracted by downloading music. bethknee gave me lots to keep busy with. she's a right handy young lady.

Comments