today is my laundry day. ironically, i did no laundry. there's no reason. i just didn't do it. and my clothes selection for tomorrow suffers the consequences. what i did do, was make some bread in my bread machine. yep took it out, dusted it off, washed out the dead silver fish (i gift from our old house), and whipped up a batch of white bread. i added some of the parmesean that was left over from the dinner we had when andrea and mom were here. i'm eating a piece of it now. i'm not going to lie to you, it's a tasty morsel.

i feel sorry for the people i work with. it's just so different when lisa is not there. drab and dreary and full of work. i know that i am way less fun to work with.

i watched corina corina today. now i feel hot. my feet are sizzling on the cool tile and my insides are being subjected to a rolicking, bubbling boiling. steam acsends into my chest cavity. i'm a cooked goose.

sarita is watching a tragic movie about the religious unrest, fights, kidnapping and massacres in india around the time of independence. they kidnapped this girl's aiya because she was a hindu.

i don't want to go to bed.

Comments