they've painted the curvy spires of our neighbourhood russian church bright blue. i saw a man painting the trim gold today on the last leg of my 'run'. there were three little neighbourhood churches sprinkled on the quiet streets of my route today. german luthern, baptist and russian orthadox. i have a soft spot in my heart for the little churches on the big tree, old house lined streets. they're peaceful and communityish.

i saw the same man at around the same spot that i saw last time i ran. i would have said hello, but he wasn't making eye contact. he looked morose so i made up a story about him that he works in the near by funeral home.

i'm starving, but i don't know what i'll eat. i've got yoghurt and not much else.

if i ever won any amount of money by somehow accidentally winning the lottery, if all i could do was pay off my student loans, i'd be happy. what a relief that would be. john, an old lovable crumudgeon at work always tells lisa and i that when he wins he'll take us out to dinner in hawaii or something. wendel told me today that he'd give me a little something if he won.

i can't show myself around the house because it's laundry day and i'm washing just about every piece of clothing i own. so i found this ridiculous outfit that doesn't fit too well if you hear what i'm saying to you. and the thing is, vicki is upstairs and i don't even want sarita and linda to see me like this either.

i burnt my hand again today at work. the stoopid oven door doesn't shut all the way, so the handle ends up being baked. i was retrieving a pan of shake n' bake chicken in the middle of the lunch rush, when i seared the flesh between my thumb and pointer just by opening the oven door. i hope it doesn't scar. i'm all conscience about scars on my hands ever since steve who was hyper vigilent about it every time i got a wound he'd notice and comment. this one aint small neither.

pizza sure would be nice.

this morning rick told me there were two pigeons outside huddled against the building in the flower bed. i went to look and sure enough they were. i showed dave and he decided that we needed to capture them, so we did. they were babies, well toddlers because they couldn't fly and they still had some baby yellow fuzz amongst their feathers. dave put on the work gloves and i held the box ready. one was quite evasive and kept hidding under this flower plant and that, but we finally had them both alarmedly cooing in the tomato box. then we didn't really know what to do with them, so we put them in sue's (the big boss) office because it was quiet. well after our morning meetings i called some wildfoul type places and the lady said i should just let them go free and that there probably wasn't anything the matter with them. she made me feel dumb but i comforted myself with the fact that it was dave's idea to capture them in the first place. later we took them to a green patch down the road with some nice bushes for them and set them free. there was a big crow near by so i hope that they're ok.

last night i drove linda, elicia, tania and myself to institute. we were a bit late and i was bringing karey her scriputres, so we went to where she was, which was sis e.'s class. almost right away i felt like i should be in the other class. too young of a class and more of an elementary focus. so i've made a decision. i'm going back to murley.

this week is my turn to take out the garbage because it was my turn last week and i forgot. it was also my turn the week before because elicia did my real job, so i took hers. anyways i had to do the recycling also. karey kept reminding me last night about the garbage which is picked up wednesday mornings right now. "ya ya" i'd say. she gets so caught up in other people's things. one week she reminded me to take out the garbage and i did it, but she forgot to do the recycling. hello. so anyways i put a note by my alarm clock this morning to remind myself. lisa's taught me the usefullnes of self-reminding notes. so i wake up, turn off my alarm, see the note, go to the bathroom and see a big note there "don't forget to do the garbage!" ha ha. oh that girl kills me. i was bugging her about it and she said "ya, i could see you not doing it just because you were mad about the note." "yah right." i guffawed. "well i know how stubborn you are." well i AM stubborn, but i'm not stupid. what's the use of not taking the garbage out because someone reminded you? that's ridicerous.

it sounds like there's a LOT of people upstairs. like lots of company. what'll i do??

Comments