tomorrow's my last day of work. not ever, but for a week at least. lookin forward, lookin forward.

today i made a big bad decision. it went the way it usualy does when i make the big bad decision. it's big and it's bad. but i make it anyways. annoying thing about the big bad decision is that karey forced me to tell it to her. "laura! why did you do that??!" didn't i already say i didn't want to talk about it? you know what please rub the big bad decision in, so i feel even more stupid if that's possible, and i think it is. one can always feel more stupid, unfortunately.

doing laundry right now because i like to leave things as late as possible. the later the better. if it's last minute then, it's right for me. speaking of late, i haven't done the newly wed game. no i haven't but i've thought about doing it a lot if that counts.

i ate ceral for supper (a granola type affair with vanila soya milk), went to the mall to buy mom's present and also to make the afore mentioned big bad decision. i came home and burried my flooding with foolishness feeling in a word search book. i found these variations that were surprisingly engaging. it all started with the boxes and then i found this other one that required more brain power. it sucked me in. and that my friend is what i spent most of the night doing. it's not glamerous, but it's true. after three rounds of my soothing mix cd, i decided to emerge from my room, broken laundry basket on hip.

now i'm watching queer eye with the girls. and i'm liking it today.

Comments